- Yuan ML, Wake MH, Wang IJ. Phenotypic integration between claw and toepad traits promotes microhabitat specialization in the Anolis adaptive radiation. In Press. Evolution
- Yuan ML, Wang IJ (2018) Sodium ion channel alkaloid resistance does not vary with toxicity in aposematic Dendrobates poison frogs: an examination of correlated trait evolution. PLOS ONE. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0194265 [Open Access]
- Yuan ML, Wogan GOU, Wang IJ (2017) Trehalose improves PCR amplification of vertebrate nuclear DNA from historical allozymes. Conservation Genetics Resources. DOI: 10.1007/s12686-017-0811-4
- Blekhman R, Tang K, Archie EA, Barreiro LB, Johnson ZP, Wilson ME, Kohn J, Yuan ML, Gesquiere L, Grieneisen L, Tung J (2016) Common methods for fecal sample storage in field studies yield consistent signatures of individual identity in microbiome sequencing data. Scientific Reports. 6:31519. DOI: 10.1038/srep31519 [Preprint][Open Access]
- Snyder-Mackler N, Majoros WH, Yuan ML, Shaver AO, Gordon J, Kopp G, Schlebusch S, Wall JD, Alberts SC, Mukherjee S, Zhou X, Tung J (2016) Efficient genome-wide sequencing and low coverage pedigree analysis from non-invasively collected samples. Genetics. 203:699-714. DOI: 10.1534/genetics.116.187492 [Preprint][Open Access]
- Highlighted Article
- Covered in the Genetics Society of America Blog, Genes to Genomes.
- Goyret J, Yuan ML (2015) Influence of ambient illumination on the use of olfactory and visual signals by a nocturnal hawkmoth during close-range foraging. Integrative and Comparative Biology. 55: 486-494. DOI: 10.1093/icb/icv009 [PDF]
- Yuan ML, Dean SH, Longo AV, Rothermel BB, Tuberville TD, Zamudio KR (2015) Kinship, inbreeding, and fine-spatial structure influence gut communities of a hindgut-fermenting tortoise. Molecular Ecology 24: 2521–2536. DOI: 10.1111/mec.13169 [PDF]
- Covered in the Molecular Ecologist blog.